We are currently seeking an Electronic Repair and Calibration Engineer to primarily work in our factory based in Kempston, Bedford.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in calibrating and repairing electrical / electronic test equipment.
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK to carry out calibrations at the Clients premises.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be trustworthy.
- Good time keeping and ability to work on own initiative.
- Reasonable IT skills
- A full UK driving licence
- Previous experience with RF measuring instrumentation.
Job Type: Full-tim
Hours of Work: 38 hours per week, Mon – Thurs: 8/8:30 am to 4:30/5 pm, Fri: 8/8:30 am – 2:30/3 pm
Job Location: Kempston, Bedford
Please note, due to time constraints, we may not be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
Please send your Cv’s to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE